NYC IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM
At Chan Law Firm, we do not measure our success by comparison, but by our own standard in the EB-5 space. The strength of our experience and relationships defines who we are and how we best serve our domestic and international clients. As compliance becomes key in ensuring THE CONTINUED success of the EB-5 program, we are building an innovative business model to serve our developers and global clients.
Our commitment to the success of our clients has made the difference. We understand that over the years, the needs and expectations of client’s have changed. We strive to keep ahead of this change with a relentless focus on emerging trends. Most importantly, we tirelessly seek out new ways to add value by understanding our clients’ business needs and ambitions.
ONE STOP EB-5 PRACTICE
The Chan Law Firm provides the needed services for developers and immigration investors to successfully leverage the EB-5 Program. We offer EB-5 Regional Center formation, marketing and compliance services tailored to developers and immigrant investors. Our legal team and strategic partners are committed to helping our clients achieve their business and personal goals. Our comprehensive services include:
- Forming of regional centers for developers;
- Assisting developers on the best EB-5 structure based on their business and capital raising objectives;
- Preparation of documents and reports to ensure regional centers and developers meet USCIS reporting requirements;
- Counseling on financial strategies with respect to EB-5 and its full capital stack;
- Representing immigration investors in connection with their investments in both Direct EB-5 Program and EB-5 Regional Center projects; and
- Assisting immigrant investors seeking permanent residence in the U.S.
THE CHAN LAW FIRM TEAM
The Chan Law Firm has obtained USCIS designated regional center approvals in several states, and is currently helping developers market their projects, and assisting immigrant investors globally with their EB-5 visa applications. With the visa applications, we are helping to bring millions of dollars into the U.S. economy while creating thousands of direct and indirect jobs all over the country. We are proud to work with our developers and immigrant investors to achieve the economic development objectives of the EB-5 Program.